12th Workshop Tourism Economics and Management (ONLINE) - September 2020
Due to the current worldwide situation, the 12th Workshop "Tourism Economics and Management. Tourists as Consumers, Visitors and Travelers" will be hosted online in September 24-25th, 2020.
The deadline for abstract submission is August 15th, 2020.
The workshop themes are the following:
- Impacts of Covid-19 on destinations, businesses and tourists’ behavior;
- Business environment and tourism economic growth;
- Impacts of innovation on tourism economics;
- Big data in tourism management and research;
- Behavioral economics and tourism;
- Economic modelling of tourism.
The scientific committee is composed by Osiris Marques and Verônica F. Mayer (Universidade Federal Fluminense), Glauber Santos (Universidade de São Paulo), João Evangelista Dias Monteiro (UFF); Diomira Farias (UFMG); Gabriel Marcuzzo Cavalheiro (UFF), Natalia Porto (Universidad de La Plata, Argentina), Sandra Zapata, Bibiana Lanzilotta y Gabriel Brida (Universidad de la República, Uruguay).
The best full papers selected by the Scientific Committee will be indicated for a fast-track of the Brazilian Journal of Tourism Research (RBTUR).
The call for papers is available here. Cordially find attached the official communication.