Post Covid-19 tourism: a pathway towards sustainable development in the Mediterranean region
The need to reconsider the future of tourism in the post Covid-19 era should be considered by the Mediterranean region as an opportunity to redesign a new model of tourism development in which sustainability can assume a key role. Starting from this assumption, the aim of the first volume of the book series “Tourism Studies in the Mediterranean Region” is to offer critical perspectives on sustainable development in the Mediterranean countries and islands and provide ground evidence about how sustainable development research and practice can support the “new normal” of tourism and the structural transformation of the sector that is needed in light of the pandemic disease.
Topics of interest in this volume include, but are not limited to, the following:
• New Business Models for Tourism Sustainable Development
• Green Strategies and Circular Economy in Tourism industry
• E-tourism, Smart Tourism Destination and Smart working in the New Normal Tourism
• Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Management for sustainable development
• New Normal Strategies, Policies and Decision Making Processes
• Destination Crisis and Disaster Management for Sustainable Development
• Tourism Marketing and New tourism experience design
• The Assessment of the Impacts of Sustainable Tourism Development
The abstracts should be submitted not later than 25th January 2021.
For the full CFPs and detailed information on the submission, please see the attached file.
Please feel free to share the present call for papers widely with your contacts.
We are looking forward to receiving your valuable contributions,