CALL FOR PAPERS - a special issue of Studia Periegetica: "Tourism, society and culture - the characteristics and relations in the contemporary world"
we warmly invite you to submit papers to the upcoming issue of Studia Periegetica 2(34)/2021.
Submission deadline – June 30th, 2021, to be published in July 2021.
The last period has shown that changes can occur in the modern world due to unforeseen factors. Turbulence has particularly affected tourism, understood both as a branch of the economy and as a social phenomenon. It is still undeniable that there is a need for research that may be an attempt to explain and predict the factors behind these changes. At the same time, in scientific research, we must not forget about general phenomena, processes and relations between them.
Hence, we propose the theme of a special issue of Studia Periegetica: "Tourism, society and culture - the characteristics and relations in the contemporary world". We hope that you will find a place on this subject to publish your thoughts related to your research interests.
Topics that may be included in the special issue, but are not limited to:
- social factors of tourism development,
- social determinants of changes in tourist services,
- tourism as a meeting of cultures and societies,
- social and cultural consequences of tourism development,
- tourism of generation Z,
- protection of cultural heritage through tourism,
- tourism and sustainable development,
- modern technologies in modern society and their impact on tourism,
- social changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and their consequences for tourist traffic,
We cordially invite you to publish.
Editors of the special issue: Agnieszka Niezgoda and Marek Nowacki
Benefits for authors:
- articles available in the Open Access formula
- for non-English authors, the editors provide a free proofreading service
- we guarantee a fast process of publishing the article
- journal during the review for SCOPUS and Web of Science
“Studia Periegetica” is an interdisciplinary and international journal, in which articles are published following the highest standards of publication ethics, using the double-blind peer review process, with each submission reviewed by at least two reviewers (selected by the editor depending on the field of expertise) and published under an open-access license.
“Studia Periegetica” publishes empirical and theoretical articles that make a relevant contribution to the development of theoretical knowledge and methodology in the field of tourism, recreation and sustainable development. “Studia Periegetica” is published by WSB University in Poznan, Poland.
Indexing: ERIH Plus, Bilgindex, Crossref Index Copernicus, BazEkon, PBN, POL-Index, DOAJ, Google Scholar.
To submit papers click below: