CALL FOR PAPERS | Studia Periegetica – International Journal of Tourism, Recreation & Sustainable Development
No 1 (37) 2022 – “Tourism and recreation in post-Covid-19 period”
Submission deadline: 31.03.2022, to be published April 2022, volume editors: Mateusz Rogowski and Marek Nowacki.
Topics that may be included in the special issue, but are not limited to:
• challenges facing the development of tourism and recreation in the post-Covid-19 period,
• tourism behaviour after Covid-19 versus Covid-19 period,
• sustainable tourism development after Covid-19,
• cultural and heritage tourism in the face of the decline of urban tourism,
• nature tourism during and after Covid-19 in context of overcrowding,
• the impact of Covid-19 on over-tourism and post-Covid-19 challenges,
• tourism and recreation with vaccine passports, social distancing and border closure - is this a constant trend after Covid-19?
• reopening of tourism after Covid-19 - will it be more sustainable?
• group and educational tourism after Covid-19,
• forecasting tourism after Covid-19,
• health tourism after Covid-19.
Benefits for authors:
• articles available in the Open Access formula,
• no fees for the publishing,
• free proofreading service,
• the fast publishing process,
• the journal is indexed in the following databases: ERIH Plus, EBSCO, Bilgindex, Crossref, Google Scholar, DOAJ, Index Copernicus, BazEkon, PBN, POL-Index,
• journal during the process of evaluation to Web of Science, SCOPUS.
Aims & Scope
“Studia Periegetica” is an interdisciplinary journal, in which articles are published following the highest standards of publication ethics, using the double-blind peer review process, with each submission reviewed by at least two reviewers (selected by the editor depending on the field of expertise) and published under an open-access license. “Studia Periegetica” publishes empirical and theoretical articles that make a relevant contribution to the development of theoretical knowledge and methodology in the field of tourism, recreation and sustainable development.
Language of publication: English, Polish
To submit papers click below: