CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE: WOMEN IN TOURISM
The Conference will take place in Split from April 19-21, 2023, where we will demonstrate and celebrate the multiple roles and positions of women in tourism.
Therefore, we have selected eminent keynote speakers to give their scientific observations on female roles in tourism:
- Sanda Čorak, Ph.D. from the Institute for Tourism (Zagreb, Croatia).
- Stromae Cole, Ph.D. from the University of Westminster (London, UK)
- Irena Ateljević, Ph.D. from Aspira College (Split, Croatia)
- Marco Valeri, Ph.D. from Niccolò Cusano University (Rome, Italy)
- Marina Novelli, Ph.D. from the University of Brighton (Brighton, UK)
We are excited to share with you that we have expanded our list of publication opportunities. Selected full papers from the Conference will be considered for publication in the Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research (JHTR) (SCOPUS, SSCI WoS; IF 4.317), which aims to publish original research that advances theoretical development and offers practical value for hospitality and tourism ecosystems. Also, we would like to remind you that all accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings (A1). Furthermore, along with JHTR, the best papers will be published in a special issue of:
- TOURISM: international interdisciplinary journal (WoS-ESCI, Scopus)
- European Business Review (WoS-ESCI, Scopus)
- Tourism Planning & Development (WoS, Scopus)
Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that the special conference accommodation price at Le Méridien Lav Hotel, Split (5*) is 120 EUR per night.
For more detailed information please find attached our Call for Contributions for the conference Women in Tourism: Lessons Learned or Lessons Forgotten?, organized by the Institute for Tourism, Croatia, in cooperation with the University of Westminster (UK), Equality in Tourism International (UK), and Croatian Acadamy of Science and Arts. Additionally, you can follow the news about the conference at the link: http://www.iztzg.hr/en/